Characterization of organic materials
Characterization of organic compounds contained in different types of materials is used for the quality control or production of similar materials.
IPT characterizes polymer materials (polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, polyester, epoxy resin, silicon and others) and nonpolymer organic materials (pure compounds, oils, plasticizers and others) which are present in:
- Paints and varnishes – identification of predominant resin
- Parts used in industrial processes – identification of the polymer to verify the basic composition of the material
- Plastic packaging – identification of the polymer
- Oils – characterization of the predominant compounds
- Additives – identification of plasticizers and other organic compounds.
Tel.: 55 3767-4317 e 3767-4580