Evaluation of packaging performance
- IPT performs simulative tests of the distribution environment: logistical chain, final use and post-consumer destination.
IPT can perform tests according to specific legislation and domestic, international or corporate regulations. Tests may be recommended for a specific packaging acc (...)
Interlaboratory programs in chemical and physicochemical analyses
- IPT\'s Metrological References Laboratory (LRM) provides two kinds of interlaboratory programmes to the industry and academic laboratories: Proficiency testing schemes and Interlaboratory method validation programmes.
Preparation of technical opinions required by the Public Prosecution Service for the textile industr
- Technical reports or opinions to confirm the need for uninterrupted work (Sundays and holidays) at textile companies, required by the Ministry of Labor and Employment (MTE), comply with Directive 3118/89 of the MTE. These documents have a solely technical nature and must be prepared by a competent i (...)
PRUMO Leather and Footwear
- The Mobile Units Project (PRUMO) is a support service designed mainly to offer small enterprises on-site evaluations of their production process, work with the businessperson to identify the main technological problems, and put into practice an array of adjustments and modifications to obtain immedi (...)
Evaluation of fungi in materials
- Microorganisms, fungi and bacteria may act on any organic material, causing undesirable alterations by a process called biodeterioration.
Figure caption: Evaluation of the efficiency of products for controlling mold or stain-causing fungi.
For over 20 years, IPT has bee (...)