Determination of the flammability of different liquid products
- Determination of the flammability of products enables companies to ensure adequate handling, storage and transport conditions.
Flammability is determined by a flash point test, which is the lowest temperature at which a flammable or combustible liquid releases vapor in sufficient quan (...)
Software and hardware development and integration for RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) processe
- Process automation benefits companies in a number of ways, such as expediting production processes, enhancing service quality and yielding economic and market gains.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology is one of the new drivers of technological innovation in the area of a (...)
Evaluation of packaging performance
- IPT performs simulative tests of the distribution environment: logistical chain, final use and post-consumer destination.
IPT can perform tests according to specific legislation and domestic, international or corporate regulations. Tests may be recommended for a specific packaging acc (...)
Calibration of telecommunications and RF measuring devices
- The Electromagnetic Metrology Laboratory (LME) provides calibration services of telecommunications and RF measuring devices:
- Telecoms and datacoms: PDH/SDH analyzer, WDM or DWDM analyzer, network protocol analyzer, optical attenuator, optical power meter, optical source, (...)
Evaluation of human exposure to non-ionizing radiation in the environment
- Human exposure to non-ionizing radiation is regulated on a federal level by Federal Law 11,934/2009 and by Anatel (National Telecommunications Agency) Directive 303/2002, prescribing permissible limits for radiation originated by telecommunications equipment aerials and, on a municipal level in S&at (...)