Interlaboratory paper and pulp program
- The interlaboratory paper and pulp programs provide information that enables the continuous improvement of the participating laboratories and result in the following benefits, among others:
- they provide assistance to participating laboratories in the maintenance and calibration of the (...)
Characterization and performance tests for anticorrosive organic coatings (paints and varnishes)
- Paint characterization and performance tests, both in liquid and dry film forms, are important tools for quality control in industrial painting, as well as for the selection and development of new paint compositions and schemes.
[img=1607,legenda=Corrosion and Protection Laboratory\'s fa (...)
Calibration of pressure and mass measuring standards and instruments
The Mechanical Metrology Laboratory (LMM) provides calibration services of pressure and mass measuring standards and instruments: [img=1303,legenda=Force-balanced piston gauge for very low pressure calibration in both gauge and absolute modes]
- Mass stand (...)
Evaluation of packaging performance
- IPT performs simulative tests of the distribution environment: logistical chain, final use and post-consumer destination.
IPT can perform tests according to specific legislation and domestic, international or corporate regulations. Tests may be recommended for a specific packaging acc (...)
Interlaboratory programs in chemical and physicochemical analyses
- IPT\'s Metrological References Laboratory (LRM) provides two kinds of interlaboratory programmes to the industry and academic laboratories: Proficiency testing schemes and Interlaboratory method validation programmes.