Interlaboratory paper and pulp program
- The interlaboratory paper and pulp programs provide information that enables the continuous improvement of the participating laboratories and result in the following benefits, among others:
- they provide assistance to participating laboratories in the maintenance and calibration of the (...)
Evaluation of packaging performance
- IPT performs simulative tests of the distribution environment: logistical chain, final use and post-consumer destination.
IPT can perform tests according to specific legislation and domestic, international or corporate regulations. Tests may be recommended for a specific packaging acc (...)
Interlaboratory programs in chemical and physicochemical analyses
- IPT\'s Metrological References Laboratory (LRM) provides two kinds of interlaboratory programmes to the industry and academic laboratories: Proficiency testing schemes and Interlaboratory method validation programmes.
Evaluation of the performance of pallets, containers and cargo units
- Just as packaging is important for the preservation of its contents, the types of cargo unitization and wrapping are important to maintain the integrity of the packaging. Safety in cargo handling operations, ever more mechanized, requires better control of components for handling and unitizing mater (...)
Evaluation of fungi in materials
- Microorganisms, fungi and bacteria may act on any organic material, causing undesirable alterations by a process called biodeterioration.
Figure caption: Evaluation of the efficiency of products for controlling mold or stain-causing fungi.
For over 20 years, IPT has bee (...)