Characterization and performance tests for anticorrosive organic coatings (paints and varnishes)
- Paint characterization and performance tests, both in liquid and dry film forms, are important tools for quality control in industrial painting, as well as for the selection and development of new paint compositions and schemes.
[img=1607,legenda=Corrosion and Protection Laboratory\'s fa (...)
Fluid flow, volume and speed metering
- The exact measurement and precise control of fluid flow and volume is important in industrial processes because they directly affect product quality, plant operational safety, economic and commercial aspects, and the fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements. Fluid metrology is crucial in are (...)
Technical advice, inspection and certification of oil and gas metering systems
- Oil and natural gas are vital sources of energy in practically every country in the world. Every day, millions of cubic meters of oil, derivates, natural gas, condensates and petrochemical products pass through production, transport, refining and distribution installations.
These stra (...)
Evaluation of packaging performance
- IPT performs simulative tests of the distribution environment: logistical chain, final use and post-consumer destination.
IPT can perform tests according to specific legislation and domestic, international or corporate regulations. Tests may be recommended for a specific packaging acc (...)
Interlaboratory programs in chemical and physicochemical analyses
- IPT\'s Metrological References Laboratory (LRM) provides two kinds of interlaboratory programmes to the industry and academic laboratories: Proficiency testing schemes and Interlaboratory method validation programmes.